Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pics from Celtic Thunder 2009 Concert in Kamloops

This was the best night of my life. My mom and I were so excited when we found out that there was a concert near us. A friend of ours offered to pay for our tickets (we couldn't turn her down.) My sister and little brother were not to happy when they couldn't go. When we got to the concert, I was like jumping up and down because I couldn't believe where I was. It was so surreal the whole time. Immediately, my mom and I went to the merchandise table. She bought the tour program and a magnet for our friend that bought us the tickets. I bought a Celtic Thunder T-shirt, and a huge poster of Damian :].Then we found our seats and talked to the fellow Thunderheads around us. The set was unbelievable. We actually had a pretty good view of the stage even though we weren't on the floor. The lights went off and smoke filled the arena. Then Heartland played. It was AMAZING! When Damian came out to sing his first solo, the people around me were laughing at me cause I'm having a heart attack. Seriously, I love Damian. Blah Blah Blah. After Two and a half hours later, the concert was over. I was so upset. I wanted to cry. I couldn't believe it was over already. We went outside to go find my sister (who drove us up and then went to see the new X-Men movie). We couldn't find her so we explored the outside of the arena. When we got to the back, I saw the trucks and all of their buses. My mom and I were like freaking out. We were going to stay and wait for them to come out but we had to ...

task chair wine openers ring binder

0 comments:

Post a Comment