Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pleasure P - BoyFriend Number 2 Chimpunk version (lyrics)

Call me when ur nigga aint around..... I don't mind being the dude on the side.. Ya dig...turn around let me lick u from ur neck down to ur navel, Kuz shawty u look ready, Forget the bed I wanna lay ur body right here on the table, So just hold it steady, I'll go get the camera we can make a movie, Im gone put my hands up lay back while u do me, Jump right out the shower into the jacuzzi, Giving u what ur body wants, I'm boyfriend number 2, Kuz the first one he don't really seem like he know what to do, I'm boyfriend number 2, And I know u like it freaky so I'm gonna give it to u, I'm boyfriend number 2, Don't fuss don't fight don't argue, And second place always got a whole lot to prove, So whenever u get in the mood, (just call) boyfriend number 2, Grab my hand, I'ma pick u up and put u on the counter, Girl u feel so sexy, I'm not ur other man, I'm a take my time and kiss all around ya, Only if u let me, I'll go get the camera we can make a movie, Im gone put my hands up lay back while u do me, Jump right out the shower into the jacuzzi, Giving u what ur body wants, I'm boyfriend number 2, Kuz the first one he don't really seem like he know what to do, I'm boyfriend number 2, And I know u like it freaky so I'm gonna give it to u, I'm boyfriend number 2, Don't fuss don't fight don't argue, And second place always got a whole lot to prove, So whenever u get in the mood, (just call) boyfriend number 2, Ladies if u got a man and a buddy on the side say yeah, Say yeahhh, If ...

task chair hitching post

0 comments:

Post a Comment